Sunday, April 29, 2012

Boat Paint Decisions & Sent More Money


----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme"
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: Eagle ...$


> Sounds good Gelcoat showed up today!!
>
>
>> Check is in the mail today.
>>
>> Tom
>

>
----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme"
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:53 AM
Subject: [Fwd: Metallic Gelcoat not do able.]


> Hello again Tom,
>
> I forgot if you wanted the bottom Blueprinted or not??
>
> I see major tail lift on the Keel bottom witch is good and bad, Sometimes
> they put this in the mold to correct a porpusing problem other times its
> just poor craftsmanship.
>
> Did the boat ever have big power in it. over 500 H.P.??
> Did it ever fly like a Mexican jumping bean?? "I'LL handling porpusing
> issues "
>
> Just trying to figure out whats gonna be the best route for time spent on
> the bottom work.
>
> Also looking @ your truck pictures and the boat, I'm gonna recommend
> Gelcoating the entire boat Black.
>
> I just dont think it will look right being straight Grey.
>
> Talk to ya soon!!
> George Pataki.
>
>
> ---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
> Subject: Metallic Gelcoat not do able.
> From: sales@arsmarine.com
> Date: Wed, February 17, 2010 9:39 am
> To: "Tom Blomme"
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Hello Tom,
>
> Well I can only gelcoat in Straight Grey or Black. I can have the Grey
> Gelcoat tinted to a close color match "But it will Not Have Any
> Metallic"
> If I was spraying into a mold I could do it with metallic but not as a re
> Gelcoat job. The problem arises when we go to sand the gelcoat flat, the
> metallic will look like marbled shit splotch's.
>
> Let me know what ya think.
>
> Talk to you soon!
> George Pataki.
>
>
>
>
>
> eorge,
>>
>> Damn decisions !!....
>> I definetly want the boat and trailer painted grey (more metalic is good)
>> and the pump purple ?(flame color)
>> I am assuming the gelcoat is a much better paint and would last the
>> lifetime
>> of this boat when properly
>> taken care of and that is what I want..the boat will be stored inside a
>> heated garage 350 days a year.
>>
>> I will let you know Wednesday
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tom
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
>> To: "Tom Blomme" >
>> Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:28 AM
>> Subject: Eagle Pictures Paint or Gelcoat
>>
>>
>>> Hello Tom,
>>>
>>> I'm in a holding pattern waiting to here from ya on the Gelcoat offer.
>>>
>>> I've downloaded some pics for ya to enjoy!
>>>
>>> Talk to ya soon.
>>> George Pataki.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> George,
>>>>
>>>> I am trying to find the owner and or painter of the boat picture that I
>>>> have
>>>> sent you...no luck yet
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>> From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
>>>> To: "Tom Blomme"
>>>> Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:32 PM
>>>> Subject: Eagle paint
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Tom,
>>>>> Do you have any sketch's of layout for the flames on the boat?
>>>>> I know you sent me some pics of some boats with flames but that didnt
>>>>> give
>>>>> me any idea on what you are looking for becasue your flames are of a
>>>>> different design. If you can give us an idea as for layout on paper,
>>>>> we
>>>>> can work from there back and forth.
>>>>> Talk to ya later. George.
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ARS Marine. Thanks You
>>>>> For your continued Business.
>>>>> Phone # 1-(815)-942-2600
>>>>> Check us out at: http://www.arsmarine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment