Sunday, April 15, 2012

Progression - boat & boat trailer - Sept/Oct 2008


Email #4: 
----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme" <ztb@iw.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: 79 Eagle


> Hello Tom,
>
> Yet again we are flooded in Morris. 1.5' of water in the shop.
> Not very Pretty.
>
> I had to end up capping the entire outside seem of the boat "Behind the
> rubrail" there was just to many 2-3" cracks in the seem, to just leave it
> alone. But on the other hand. The Boat now has a front bulk head, a new
> transom & new stringers installed along with being capped. I've got the
> boat temporally upside down, marking areas on the lifting strakes that
> need to blueprinted. Need to complete this before welding bunks on
> trailer. So I've not gotten to the Trailer yet. Yes that's fine, you find
> some axles that you like, send them on over!
>>
>
> Talk to you later.
> George Pataki.
>
>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: Tom Blomme
>> To: sales@arsmarine.com
>> Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 9:30 PM
>> Subject: 79 Eagle
>>
>>
>> George,
>> If there are any of those T-shirts left I'll take another 3 at that
>> sale price- please send them when you get the time. I have now saved
>> up enough money to finish the boat - just wiating for you're next
>> move. Wondering how far you are on the trailer ? I have decided to go
>> with new axles on the trialer ( with brakes and buddies ) should be
>> able to get 3500 # axles for around $ 300, beats the hell out of
>> taping and repacking the bearings, I have also found some matching
>> rims like the ones on my truck. I can send you some information on
>> where to find the stuff as you get closer to completion-or I could buy
>> it and have it sent there. Let me know how things are going. Thanks,
>> Tom
>
>
> --
> Thank You
> George Pataki
> ARS Marine
> NEW Telephone #
> 1-(815)942-2600
> NEW Location--> Morris, IL.
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment