Sunday, April 15, 2012

Trailer Parts Discussion - Nov 2008

Email #6:  Discussion on trailer parts.  Hasn't even finished the boat yet.  Trailer hasn't been started.

----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme" <ztb@iw.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: trailer tires


> I don't run anything but GoodYear 6 or 8 ply Trailer tires on the stuff I
> sell. So its up to you on what you want. Also I have a warehouse for
> trailer and axle stuff, But its not gonna be @ WalMart $ Prices. I'll
> install whatever you'd like. I still need to remember to Get a measure on
> the spring pad width for you. Been winterizing boats the last few. Have
> you got any pics of the truck? Talk to ya soon.
> George
>
>
>> I found matching wheels for the trailer which I can also ship to your
>> door. 15x7 American Racing Ventura polished rims with p215/70R15 BFG TA
>> Radials good for 1620# each tire or p205/60R15 and good for 1300# per
>> tire. Which would you prefer ? Let me know if you found axles around
>> there or if I need to order them-need to know the proper length, Thanks
>> ,Tom
>
>
> --
> Thank You
> George Pataki
> ARS Marine
> NEW Telephone #
> 1-(815)942-2600
> NEW Location--> Morris, IL.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment