Sunday, April 15, 2012

Interior and Paint Design - Oct 2008

Email #6:  Made me drive my truck 9 hours one way to his shop so he could take more pictures.  More cost in gas and my time.  He said my pictures wouldn't work for him. 









----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme" <ztb@iw.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: Seats for Eagle


> Tom
>
> In order to give you a very close estimate on the paint job, I'm gonna
> need pics of your truck in detail of the flames' Far,Near,Close&Personal.
> Also the Exact Paint & codes to get pricing on paint. And how you think
> you want it laid out, Like I said this kinda stuff usally turns out best
> with an idea first, then working off of that and changing it along the
> way.
> .George
>
>> George,
>> I found the exact paint codes as needed through Waldoch. I would like
>> to
>> know a very close estimate on the paintjob we have been talking about for
>> the boat ASAP. Waldoch is very interested in painting it also-they would
>> have the exact match for the colors and flame sizes Bla,Bla,Bla-- not
>> that
>> you guys couldn't do it-just might save alot of hassle getting it down
>> right-of course this also depends on how high there estimate will be
>> also.
>> .......Tom
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
>> To: "Tom Blomme" <ztb@iw.net>
>> Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 7:28 PM
>> Subject: Seats for Eagle
>>
>>
>>> Tom here are some pics of some interior shots along with some of the New
>>> seats I'm making a mold for.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thank You
>>> George Pataki
>>> ARS Marine
>>> NEW Telephone #
>>> 1-(815)942-2600
>>> NEW Location--> Morris, IL.
>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment