Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pump work that needed completeing after coming back from ARS

Need to finish pump after pick up from ARS. 




 
From: Tom Blomme]
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 3:07 PM
To: Robertd

Subject: Re: parts
couldn't get the bill opened..I will bring cash that I have on hand and the rest check
My checks are good..call ARS.. they cashed $24,000...for a $15,000 job ....if that !!!!!!!
....makes me want to drink !!!!!!!!!
Thank you..I will call before leaving in the morning
Tom
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert
To: 'Tom Blomme'
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 1:02 AM
Subject: RE: parts
Good Evening or Morning
Here is your invoice with all the running back & forth to the machine shop and chasing Stainless nuts & bolts Ect. I honestly had about 15hrs but I’m only charging you for 9hrs
If you want the loader that I have It’s for sure Aggressor’s River racer loader and it’s new $ 135.00 http://aggressorjets.com/intakes.html
Thanks Robert
PS Cash would be nice.

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert
To: 'Tom Blomme'
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:21 PM
Subject: RE: 79 Eagle

Here are some pic’s of what was done today and were we are at.
From: Tom Blomme 
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 12:16 AM
To: .net
Subject: 79 Eagle
Robert,
Any updates on the project ? What was the deal with the oil and the graval that you mentioned
in the bowl....as far as the bowl-although I have asked ..ARS has never given any reciepts that specify
what kind of product I bought just an invoice sheet showing how much time he spent on installing
items and the items that were purchased...For the pump work and pump parts alone ARS had sent me a bill
for aprox $6,500 and what you see is what I got..can anyone say bendover !!!
Tom

From: Tom Blomme 
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:55 AM
To: Robert
Subject: Re: 79 Eagle ....Berkeley 12jg pump
hows this wkend looking for bringing up the boat ?

From: Tom Blomme

Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:59 AM
To: Robert
Subject: Re: 79 Eagle ....Berkeley 12jg pump
Buisy puttin the motor back together and running before bringing your way.( had food from rodents in it ,ARS did not keep it covered properly)
ARS had issues on pickup date and I am missing a box of parts..all the braided water lines,starter,alt,fuel pump,pully....
..also trying to line up a new Phoenix trailer from son water sports..they need to measure my boat before building and
then takes up to 5 weeks to finish....trying to make it so the trailer gets done before the pump so pickup would be at the same time
I'll keep in touch
Tom
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert
To: 'Tom Blomme'
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 4:41 PM
Subject: RE: 79 Eagle ....Berkeley 12jg pump
Yes you have the right address
Here is a pic of my Race Boat I don’t have any pic’s of any pump’s You call and talk to Dave at Aggressor (714) 394-5900
Or call CP Performance and talk to Scott. CP has owned all of Berkley’s patents for many years (800) 225-9871 This is where ARS get’s there parts.
Local jet boat customer’s Tom Gould 651 484 1624 Jet Boat Jim 763 421 2868
Hope this helps. Hourly rate for rigging is $ 115.00 per hour
If you have any Questions please call 612-968-1846
Thanks Robert
From: Tom Blomme
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 1:09 PM
To: .net
Subject: 79 Eagle ....berkeley 12jg pump
Robert,
Making sure I have the correct address before sending pics. A little more information
about your past experience in pump rebuilds would be nice. Hourly rate, past customers,pics
I don't mind that you do this in your spare time at your home...some times the best
work comes from the backyard shops....hard time believing ARS is one of them.
I only ask this as I felt a screw job from ARS Marine...you can check out my project that was
started in November 2007 at ARS Marine and go to the restorations page.Completion was
scheduled for June 2008...finally had enough and picked it up a week ago...only to find an unfinished
project that went way way overboard on the price agreed upon...enough of that !
Work I would want you to do...complete the pump from the bowl back, hook up cables,
maybe more if interested.
Thanks,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment