Sunday, April 15, 2012

March 2009

Wants to know where the money is.  I didn't receive the invoice the first time.  I sent money as soon as I received the invoice the second time he sent it.


----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme"
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: Paint for boat.


> Hello Tom,
>
> Well that explains everything.
>
> I'll get another invoice in the mail today.
> >
> Talk to ya later.
>
>
>> George
>> I am sorry to inform you that I have not recieved the invoice and that
>> I
>> will definetly send a few grand when I get it-the money is wiating to be
>> sent. I don't take it as being pushy and I appreciate your concern. I was
>> hopeing the only delay would be getting down the right design-I did find
>> another graphic designer and sent them a bunch of pictures along with
>> your
>> website as you have a few good shots of the boat that they may need to
>> use.
>> Please feel free to keep in touch on anything that I can help you with to
>> keep the project moving. THANKS, Tom
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
>> To: "Tom Blomme" >
>> Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 2:21 PM
>> Subject: Paint for boat.
>>
>>
>>> Hello Tom,
>>>
>>> Not trying to be pushy or anything, But I haven't heard back from you
>>> after the invoice.
>>> We have the deck pretty much straighten d out as for the dips and dives.
>>> Working on the radius's on the deck now.
>>> Talk to ya later.

> --
> Thank You
> George Pataki
> ARS Marine
> NEW Telephone #
> 1-(815)942-2600
> NEW Location--> Morris, IL.
r.

No comments:

Post a Comment