Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sent pump colors again


----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme" >
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: Eagle paint


> Awesome Tom,
> Just got off the phone and they told me #4956 PPG is the Dark Grape
> Metallic,
> I Will use these Numbers you gave me for the purchase of the paint.
>
> We'll have the boat back in the shop by Friday.
> Talk to ya later, George.
>
>> george,
>>
>> Silver code should be 3661--13/88
>>
>> grey code should be 5407--14/98
>>
>> black should be 9700--41/88
>>
>> purple code came up to be a 4956--21/95-96..........got this by useing a
>> special piant camera.....
>> don't know which paint brand you will be useing ...these are PPG
>> numbers...
>> I will send you the printout...let me know if this works for you........
>>
>> Tom
>
>
> --
>
>
>
> ARS Marine. Thanks You
> For your continued Business.
> Phone # 1-(815)-942-2600
> Check us out at: http://www.arsmarine.com/


----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme" >
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:12 AM
Subject: 79 Eagle Paint


> Hello TOM,
>
> What would help is the WA or WU # And the Exact Description for the color
> and the make and model for that color.
> Where we're having the issues are that all the numbers I have can be cross
> referenced to about 8 different colors and or names of colors looking very
> similar. For Example the 21/95 "What we think is purple" is called Light
> blue, Indiglow, Cinnamon, and Red. All with three shades from Car color to
> Truck color to Cadillac color. You could go to a Paint shop and match up
> the best color chip with the #s we have and go from their, Then send me
> the #s, description and manufacturer.
> What I usually do when I run into this delima is hand match the color with
> base and pigment. But when we have the abilities to get the correct #s I'd
> rather do that!
> Talk to ya later, George.
>
>
>> Got it.......I will get back to you with a decision shortly
>> Is silver the only problem or do the other colors have more
>> choices also ?
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
>> To: "Tom Blomme"
>> Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 4:03 PM
>> Subject: [Fwd: 79 Eagle.]
>>
>>
>>> Tom, just wanted to make sure you received this E:Mail.
>>>
>>> Tom
>>> I was at the paint shop with intentions to pick up all the materials for
>>> the paint job, and the numbers I have for the paint code are being a
>>> problem Because there are 4 to 5 colors for each code 13/88 is silver
>>> but
>>> three different shades of silver, because chevy cars, trucks and
>>> Cadillac's used the 13- number in 1988 This is what I have from an
>>> earlier E:Mail from you..George,
>>> Here are the colors from Waldoch. 1st color 13/88 GM, 2nd color
>>> 21/95-96 GM, 3rd 14/98 GM, 4th 41/88 GM .Should be black grey purple and
>>> silver.Not necessarly in that order.I am still talking with Gus at
>>> Waldoch to confirm proper colors since his paint code and the one I gave
>>> him did not match with the ser. #. Maybe I misplaced or over looked
>>> another E:Mail you sent me with some other numbers.
>>> Thank You, George.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ARS Marine. Thanks You
>>> For your continued Business.
>>> Phone # 1-(815)-942-2600
>>> Check us out at: http://www.arsmarine.com/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>

No comments:

Post a Comment