Sunday, April 15, 2012

Too busy to respond - Nov 2008


Email #7:  Seems to be too busy to respond to my emails.  I never got the information I needed to order what he needed.
 
----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme" <ztb@iw.net>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 7:59 AM
Subject: Re:


> Yes I have gotten the Pictures of the truck maybe liike 5 pics total and a
> scetch.
>
> Its just that I get 50-60 Emails aday and its alittle hard to respond to
> everyone.
>
> I will get the info needed for the trailer this weekend, As I should have
> some time to look at it and measure stuff.
>
>
>> just wondering if you have been getting my emails, Tom
>
>
> --
> Thank You
> George Pataki
> ARS Marine
> NEW Telephone #
> 1-(815)942-2600
> NEW Location--> Morris, IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment