Sunday, April 29, 2012

Certain Items To Be Completed By Summer 2010

This was me informing him when I wanted to pick up the boat.  Plans were to have certain things done by summer 2010 since the boat was not progressing as first indicated by ARS.


----- Original Message -----
From: <sales@arsmarine.com>
To: "Tom Blomme" >
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: 79 Eagle......response requested !!!!


> Hello Tom,
>
> Sorry I didn't check my E:Mails while in Washington state doing a dropped
> keel fiberglass job.
>
> Last of July sounds good.
>
> We're gonna need some money.
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: Tom Blomme
>> To: George Pataki
>> Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 10:08 AM
>> Subject: Fw: 79 Eagle......response requested !!!!
>>
>>
>> George,
>>
>> I will be taking off the last week in July...
>>
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: Tom Blomme
>> To: George Pataki
>> Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:24 AM
>> Subject: 79 Eagle
>>
>>
>> George ,
>>
>> I have made a decision to pick up the boat late summer 2010, (done or
>> not).
>> Things I would like for you to finish before picking up-
>>
>> -finish trailor-
>> -have boat main coat painted-
>> -have motor and pump finished and installed in boat-
>> -gauges ,cables ,ect.-
>> -boat must be operable-I need to take boat for a drive and inspect-
>> -do not need interior finished-
>> -do not need paint scheme finished (flames)
>>

>> If by chance you have it ALL done GREAT...
>> - but, the last thing I want done is interior and paint scheme...
>> - unless of course it could done before pick up
>> date....
>>
>> I will get back to you on the specific date...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tom
>
>
> --
>
>
>
> ARS Marine. Thanks You
> For your continued Business.
> Phone # 1-(815)-942-2600
> Check us out at: http://www.arsmarine.com/
>
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment